Acceptable use policy
Last updated: December 2022
This Acceptable Use Policy (this "Policy") describes permitted and prohibited uses of Bineric crowdsourcing. The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on Bineric website. If you violate this Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your Bineric account.
In addition, if we believe or suspect that any transaction or activity violates this Policy or is otherwise a misuse of Bineric crowdsourcing, we may take other corrective action that we deem appropriate, including blocking the transaction, withholding funds, restricting use of Bineric crowdsourcing, or removing, disabling access to, or modifying any content or resource that violates this Policy.
Please use contact us page to report any violation of this Policy.
Are there restrictions or prohibited uses of Bineric crowdsourcing ?
You may not use, or encourage others to use, Bineric crowdsourcing for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing, or objectionable activities. Here are some examples of prohibited activities:
- Collecting personally identifiable information (e.g., don’t ask Workers for their email address or phone number), or otherwise attempting to derive any personally identifiable information about Workers
- Using the Bineric website to try to generate "referred" site visits or click-through traffic
- Disrupting, manipulating, or degrading the operation of any website, product, or service
- Phishing, spamming, or pharming
- Unsolicited contacting of users or third parties, or other abusive behavior
- Advertising or marketing activities, including tasks requiring registration at another website or group, or building profiles of Bineric workers for any purpose other than to track performance of specific Workers completing your tasks (e.g., you may not collect demographic information from Bineric workers for profiling, marketing, or other purposes)
- Tasks intended to promote a site, service or opinion (e.g., don't ask Workers to write fake news or reviews)
- Infringing or misappropriating the rights of others, including tasks that require violating the terms of any website, product, or service, or failing to adequately disclose to Workers what data you collect from them and how you will use it
- Posting or transmitting any content that is illegal, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts
- Disrupting, manipulating, or impairing the operation of the Bineric website (e.g., don’t try to "game" search results for Tasks, or knowingly publish Tasks that Workers will be required to return after accepting them)
- Scraping data or content from the Bineric website (except in connection with permitted Worker scripts and automation tools)
- Creating a security risk for Bineric, any Bineric user, or any third party, including posting Tasks that require downloading software that contains harmful content (e.g., spyware, keyloggers, rootkits, or similar malware)
- Using bots, scripts, or other automated methods to complete Tasks
- Performing or requesting Tasks through venues other than the Bineric crowdsourcing website unless permitted via Bineric crowdsourcing templates or applications that we may make available to you
- Performing your own Tasks in the marketplace (however, it's ok to perform a small portion of your own Tasks for testing purposes)
- Posting Tasks on behalf of third parties without our prior written consent
- Posting a Task that may contain adult content without using the Adult Content Qualification
- Posting Tasks that contain personal information of third parties
Can I create a TASK that may contain adult content?
Yes, if you comply with the following requirements. If your TASK may contain adult content (e.g., nudity), that content must be legal and you must inform the Worker by taking the following steps:
- Include the following phrase in your TASK title: "(WARNING: This TASK may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)"
Can I create a TASK that may contain personal information of third parties?
No. As a public crowd marketplace, Bineric crowdsourcing is not designed to be a platform for sharing or publishing workloads containing personal information. It is your responsibility to determine whether your TASK content contains any personal information.
Are bots, scripts, or other automated answering tools a problem?
Bineric crowdsourcing is a marketplace for completing tasks by exercising human judgment. If the task is completed by a bot, script, or other automated method, then it’s not human intelligence and not accepted. If we determine that you are using bots, scripts, or other automated methods to complete tasks, we may suspend or terminate your account, and your rewards balance may be forfeited.